EXTRAORDINARY INDIVIDUALS WEBCAST SERIES
RELEASE DATE: SEPTEMBER 15th
WHERE JOURNALISM MEETS SYSTEMS THINKING
In partnership with Empowerment WORKS (EW) international Pulse of the Movement Webcasts, Juanique is currently in pre-production for a series of discussions with South African thought-leaders who drive systemic impact. It's experiential approach for narrative facilitation is based on principles of the Biomatrix Theory for Social & Organisational Systems Change.
ABOUT THE INTERVIEWEES
Each ‘extraordinary individual” is selected because their work makes systemic social impact - meaning they:
- work tirelessly to ensure that we don’t use the thinking that created the problem to solve it.
- isolate and address issues at the root cause.
- dissolve silos and avoid costly psychological and economic reinvention of the wheel, duplication of efforts and wasted energy.
- operate from the perspective of the activity at hand – not from the limited perspective of one organisation, individual or doctrine.
- are the architects of the future, boldly creating a new world where everyone thrives by transforming challenges into a culture of opportunity.